Reinforcement statement: Capture the beauty of Langjökull glacier and surrounding areas together with professional guides.
Closing argument: Your crew can venture on the glacier for incredible landscapes or take awe-inspiring shots inside Langjökull ice cave, the world’s largest man-made ice tunnel.
Why choose Langjökull?
- Biggest man-made ice tunnel in the world – safety and convenient access guaranteed
- Summer filming opportunities – natural ice caves can only be entered during the winter while Langjökull is available year round
- Jaw-dropping surroundings – on a clear day, Langjökull offers otherworldly sights of lava fields and dramatic landscapes
- Incredible close ups – inside Langjökull, you can capture magical shades of blue and ice formations
Why choose us?
- Permits and access – we will take care of everything that is necessary to access the glacier and limit public access if needed
- Glacier safety – we will ensure the safety of your crew members
- Planning tips – we will help you anticipate challenges of filming inside a glacier, prepare for them and smoothly execute your vision
- Transportation and coordination – upon request, we can help you plan out your trip start to finish and safely transport your equipment.
- General consultation – we can suggest additional filming locations and the best time to visit Iceland based on your vision as well as answer any questions related to Iceland’s wilderness
We invite you to organize personal celebrations and events at Langjökull. Do not hesitate to contact us if you’re looking for a unique location for your:
- Charity or social event
- Educational initiative
- Any other occasion you have coming up!