About Flight seeing tour
Join us for a thrilling flightseeing tour over West Iceland. We depart from Reykjavik Domestic Airport and fly over volcanoes, waterfalls and glaciers in a one-hour flightseeing tour over the west of Iceland. We will fly over the magnificent Glymur Waterfall, Þingvellir National Park, Langjökull and Þórisjökull glaciers and the geothermal area Hengill, just to name a few. We land in Húsafell, change vehicles, drive up the glacier and explore the inside of the glacier with a knowledgeable and friendly guide. After having learned the innermost secrets of the glacier, we drive back to Húsafell and continue our flightseeing back to Reykjavik.
Please note that the departure is from Reykjavik Domestic Airport, Atlantsflug, behind Hotel Natura.
- Flightseeing Tour from Reykjavik to Húsafell and into the Glacier tour from Húsafell
- Tour company: Atlantsflug
- Check in is 30 minutes before the departure at Atlantsflug terminal, behind Hotel Natura
- Departure at 9:00/13:30 from Reykjavik Domestic Airport
- Glacier Tour with specially modified glacier vehicles
- Guided tour in English into the glacier
- About one hour inside the ice caves with guide
- Estimated arrival back in Reykjavik is around 2pm (14:00)/ 6:30pm (18:30)
- Ice & Fire Flightseeing Tour with Atlantsflug and Into the Glacier
- Tour to the ice caves on Langjokull glacier with a specially modified glacier vehicle
- Entrance into the glacier
- English speaking driver/guide/audio guide
- Arrival back in Reykjavik
MANDATORY: WARM CLOTHING – even in summer, don´t forget it’s a glacier!
- Recommended clothing and equipment:
- Waterproof shoes and warm socks. Because cold toes just take away all the fun!
- Base and mid layer clothing
- Waterproof and warm coat
- Hat & gloves – easy to take off.
- Sunglasses – sun on the glacier shines very bright when it shines…
- Camera – for those indescribable moments