Join us for a day tour from Reykjavik to the world´s largest ice tunnel along with other interesting sites on the way.
Langjökull glacier (entrance fee included)
We kindly ask you to be ready for your pick up at 07:00. A BusTravel Iceland pickup bus will stop in front of your registered pickup location.
Please note that there might be water in the ice tunnel during summer due to rainwater travelling through the glacier.
- Day Tour from Reykjavik Into The Glacier with stops on the way
- Tour company: BusTravel Iceland
- Pick up is 30 minutes before your departure outside at your hotel (please wait outside as the driver does not go in to look for passengers)
- Departure at 7:00
- Stop at Deildartunguhver geothermal hot spring, the spectacular Hraunfossar waterfalls
- Lunch stop at Husafell (not included).
- Glacier Tour with specially modified glacier vehicles
- Guided tour in English into the glacier
- About one hour inside the ice caves with guide
- Estimated arrival back in Reykjavik is around 5pm (17:00)
- Fjords & Into the Glacier day tour with BusTravel Iceland
- Hotel pick up OUTSIDE your registered pickup place at 07:00 (the drivers do not go inside the hotel)
- Stop at Deildartunguhver, Hraunfossar, Husafell and Langjokull glacier.
- Tour to the ice caves on Langjokull glacier with a specially modified glacier vehicle
- Entrance into the glacier
- English speaking driver/guide/audio guide
- Free WiFi in glacier vehicles
- Drop off in Reykjavik
- MANDATORY: WARM CLOTHING – even in summer, don´t forget it’s a glacier!
- Recommended clothing and equipment:
- Waterproof shoes and warm socks. Because cold toes just take away all the fun!
- Base and mid layer clothing
- Waterproof and warm coat
- Hat & gloves – easy to take off.
- Sunglasses – sun on the glacier shines very bright when it shines…
- Camera – for those indescribable moments. We love to see your good time in Langjokull – please share! #intogheglacier
- We reserve the right to change the itinerary and the mode of transport/cancel the trip, according to weather or road conditions, or circumstances beyond our control.
- Half price discount for 12-15 years old – does not apply to group bookings
- In the winter time the duration of the tours may vary according to weather and road conditions.